Thursday, September 01, 2005

HELP WANTED.......

Yep that's right I am putting a sign out front. A neon sign at that. You know how the blogosphere works....

I have met a woman from my little blog here, she is a daughter of a veteran, a writer, a Christian...And a Mom. I popped in her blog yesterday and mentioned she might want to sign a few books and auction them off for Katrina relief, with proceeds going to Soldiers Angels. UPDATE: Suzanne also let me know she is a former Navy Wife 6 years.......

Well before you know it, she calls a friends, who calls a friend...and we have several writers willing to donate books, web designers willing to donate blog designs, we even have people willing to donate candles and crafts.......

The problem is this. Suzanne and I both are technologically challenged. We can blog and e-mail by chance. So we are unsure if we should set up an auction on e-bay, on blogger, on my site? Do we set up a pay pal account that is for soldiers angels.....?

So it looks like we will need help implementing the WORK part of this.....

I am also looking for more donations.....

Anyone with time, energy, tech skills, and a patient and honest heart is welcome....

No comments: