Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Happy Birthday Boudicca......


What do you get someone that fights hurricanes, lives with a "ball of noise", a Den Mother, a Wife, a community volunteer? You unplug her, and send her away for 4 days...Although I think the first 2 days might be hard for her....Maybe just maybe she could recharge....For 2 days....So although I can't actually send you away, I would if I could. Happy Birthday!!

Update: Went downtown, and exchanged your spa trip, for a half naked Johnny Depp, and really it was a hard choice, young Johnny, Johnny with glasses looking smart, looking kooky with a hat, looking oh sooo piraty with his swahbuckler self....but this gave me a good excuse to post this one. If you don't like it, I can exchange it after tommorow.....for yet another one....

No comments: