Saturday, May 17, 2008

Survivor

Not kidding folks.

That is what it is beginning to look and feel like around Casa De Dust.

I mean sure, the eliminating day to day things from our normal lives. I have been doing that for what feels like MONTHS now. For the last 2 days I have been in the kitchen/pantry trying to figure out how I can run a house with the least amount of crap. I live in the United States, I am spoiled. I have decided to pack a black large rubbermaid tote with an electric skillet, a dutch oven, a small sauce pan, and a crock pot. 2 spatulas, 2 slotted spoons, knives, a can opener......I packed my beer opener...must find my multi tool....

Packing a kitchen is insane. I promise I am not one to have the latest gadgets either...I am not a gadget person. I am pretty utilitarian in the kitchen. But it is clearly insane that it has taken me this long to pack the darn thing.

The collective and I had to make a trip to the library today....

It is bug month. The Collective left with certificates.

Why?

SR ate 3 roasted crickets plain. He said they tasted like nuts.

SR and PN both ate chocolate chip, and cricket cookies....

Me, no thanks.

Packing the house is enough adventure for me.

No comments: