I have been memed...
by Tammy of Household 6
It is a meme, called 7 weird things about you...
She has met me on more than one occasion. Heh....
1) I have a devil of a time getting to sleep, but once I am out if I know someone else is responsible for the kids...(I could sleep for like 15 hours) However, sleeping 15 hours, means that I would need no sleep for like 2 days, and it would lead to insomnia. Are you getting the picture here? So I sleep 6 hours.
2) I like my quiet time, I am selfish with it. When the kids go down at night, I luxuriate, in the fact that the tots are sleeping. I milk my time from 8pm-until I fall asleep.
3) I loathe creepy movies. Isn't life creepy enough? I do love Hitchcock, mostly for the fashion, but only will watch creepy movies, if I know DH is not going out of town for a month, which is rarely the case, so I do not watch them.
4) I am apocalyptic in thought, and even though I am Christian, and have tremendous faith in god, I am always planning for a disaster. I struggle with this a lot, and think it makes me a terrible Christian, and I work on it daily.
5) I cannot stand dead small animals, they freak me out. Eg: mouse, cat, dog. This seems strange, because large dead animals do not freak me out. Nor do dead humans. A dead mouse, can throw me into a month of the heebie jeebies.
6) I contend that I am living in the wrong era.
7) I hate for people to see my without my makeup, this gets worse as I age. My DH loves me without makeup and reminds me daily, that I do not need it. However, I feel icky if I am "public" without it. I did manage to forget it this year while I was visiting the White House, and Air force Wife, let me borrow some of hers, but it was not my usual spackle variety. ( I learned that I did not die) I have freckles, I like them covered.
Now who to tag?
Heck go ahead and do the darn thing, will ya, you know if you cannot think of anything to blog about....
Plus, I do not want to be the only person to flaunt my weirdness