Thursday, May 10, 2007

Milblogging Conference photos.... more to come


*AWTM, Andrea Shea King (lovliest EVER!!), Marc Danzinger, and Aaron from Lifelike pundits


*My fellow SpouseBuzzer Homefront Six, flew in from the island!!


*RSM, of When The Smoke Clears (co sherpa)


*AWTM, Robert Stokley, Gold Star Father, and Mary Ann Soldiers Angels Germany

*Ward Carroll, from military.com

src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqFIE3YWYhYTX8g7wirw-8ispwrb9omrtIXKtgIPgoIfIfDz1lG5Bqm_H3pGG6D5QBVRsQo4pJPtH1p6YeKi0pUWc8tPloz7gqWT4JJKHCN8vhJ1IC4wENndM6ZI0VVbLQB87q/s400/018_18.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5062981755436278354" />

*AWTM, and Andi's World


*Lex

a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhZx0rGWCwGEvaWyOMRe6bc3MY8kjlI5a_th5XwDbqihdn1KT0G4WlPvTKV7k6aFOCBxfQ7weAjvWbZbmx6gxzKohmPWaaphxxk_-eY608iuK-eZnhc7P2ALY2WidRoWhnSMICX/s1600-h/037_37.JPG">
*From my Position, Chuck , giving a brilliant speech during the luncheon about Valour IT, and other support organizations.


*Trying to Grok, and Tammi's World

You will have to excuse the amount of photos I am in here...but well it was my camera, and I am a diarist.

Oh and remember the fact that I am a military wife, which means ALMOST ALL photos are taken by me, at arms length.

So enjoy....

I do not have time to link all of theose in the photos...
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.photo.gif
I apologize for the time crunch factor.

I leave for Raleigh in the am. I need to be there by 5:45am!! UGHHH...

Enjoy the photos!!

*if any of you object to having a photo/name/etc up let me know and I will remove it!!

No comments: