Saturday, January 14, 2006

SOH (Save Our House)

Pink Ninja here... Dad is telling mom what perfect children we are... why? Because I showed him THIS. I warned him that I had trained her.

He had to go and get sand for us to play with, he must feed us what we want and he must tell mom we are perfect children. And it doesn't matter that I can't read, his computer is still not working... He must speak words to her and THAT I can figure out.

I must say there is a little something I must deal with soon... Before Mom gets home. Dash told the blogworld that he got a hold of Dad's credit card... then he had the audacity to say that "I" was the one that got it. I'm not sure what to do. What do you think? Hair pulling? Hide his toy trains? Fall down, cry my eyes out and blame it on him? Sand in his shorts?

You pick and let me know in the comments by Sunday morning. I'll need to time to execute the appropriate one before my gets home Sunday night.

(hat tip to nEo for the link)

No comments: