Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm back.....for a second

AWTM, checking in here....live-blogging from the "Cat House". I have been at Chateau Andi for the last couple of days. Both ladies have been gracious and helpful to this "country mouse". I have been dragging my calico country ass around with the "very cosmopolitan ladies".

I am off to The Mall to get to the Smithsonian, as soon as Rapunzel braids her 5 feet of hair.

I am here on recon for a possible future move, to visit old friends and meet new ones. I am also off to Walter Reed tomorrow to meet some of our Nations FINEST.

Please hang in there folks, as I have a lot to catch you up on. DH has taken over my Momasita duties at Casa De Dust. THANK YOU....DH. Put it on my tab. Thank you VW, for keeping track of Pink and Dash for me.

No comments: