Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pink Ninja Training Camp, lesson #290




The following has been transcribed by my Momma, as told by me "The Pink Ninja".


"Mom, Dash, and Aunt Ne' drove me to the orthopedic clinic. I have been doing my very Eastern "transcendental, healing and resonance" practice. It has worked. My ulna, and radius are healed, within the 2 weeks. Just as I had calculated.

I was also pleased to find out from the Physicians, that they have studied my head to toe series of x-rays, and they find no evidence of osteogenesis imperfecta. So I do not need to see the geneticist, this was great news. I knew they were simply trying to obtain some of my DNA to create an entire Pink Ninja Army.

The Physicains think I landed just right, so I must work on falling correctly. I keep trying to perfect this art of falling, but my Mother and Father, seem to be entertained from telling me to get down, putting me in time out, and removing even more great climbing objects. I wish Dash would build less, read less, and run around more, it might distract these people, they obviously have nothing better to do with their time, than tail me all day long.

No comments: