the week was a failure, because of biochemistry...great.
I am better today, just tired.
Tomorrow is another day!
We are making banana bread in the morning!
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/3 cup buttermilk
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 cup mashed bananas
* 1 1/2 cups white sugar
* 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray one 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray coating.
2. Blend together the eggs, buttermilk, oil and bananas.
3. Sift together the sugar, flour, baking soda and salt. Add to banana mixture and stir in pecans. Mix well.
4. Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
UPDATE***if you do not have buttermilk you can use the following... * Milk (just under one cup)
* 1 Tablespoon white vinegar or lemon juice
I also will be going to the gym for pilates in the morning.
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
No way, I am also making banana bread today...
This I have to try. Love banana-nut bread.
Post a Comment