Tuesday, December 08, 2009

It was a sinus infection, and I have been busy as a 3 legged cat covering poop

Christmas is upon us, and I find myself, making promises to myself AGAIN. Things like..."you must get this done earlier next year" mantra over and over in my skull.

Today I am home watching the snow accumulate. The school called off school today, work ok me being off. They say we could have a foot. Beef stew is on, laundry going (and going) , dishwasher empty, There is a list a mile long. Birthday party invites, Christmas cards, gift shopping, mailing packages. I need an elf.

It is one of those gorgeous snows though, soft, quiet, no wind. 8 degrees, and not that cold because there is no wind. The kids have been out with the dog once already, and I intend on sending them back out.

This past weekend was fantastic, and i wish I had the time to put photos up, and tell you all about it, maybe soon.

Oh and if you married folks have not seen the movie Fireproof, watch it.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Kiale and I watched Fireproof right before he left for BCT, it was wonderful. We both got a lot out of it and enjoyed it immensely.

Guard Wife said...

You're back! Yea!!!! :)

Love all the snowy pics you've been posting. :)