Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Up, down, turn around, go to Town Poop Scoopin' Barbie




Pink Ninja has a birthday coming up, she is going to be 3. she is currently fascinated with "barbie and her pooping dog". Which is ridiculous, but whatever. It doesn't bother me that the darn thing poops. Dogs poop, people poop. Everyone poops.




Frankly, I am concerned about loosing the poop somewhere in the house. I am already tripping over Thomas The Tank Tracks, Legos, Potato Head parts, baby dolls. I spend hours sifting through messes, and toyboxes to find "missing" toys and pieces daily.

Honestly I do not want to spend 2 hours looking for faux poop. The poop is small, it is gonna get lost, and then I will have a 3 year old girl in tears because she wants her Barbie dog to poop and we cannot locate the faux dog poop.

Replacement poop will run $5.00, and we will have nothing to show for it.

Whatever happened to the Barbie Yacht, or the Corvette?

No comments: