Sunday, October 01, 2006

Food freak...

Tonight while eating dessert, my Dear Husband and I were talking about how the apple crisp could be improved.

We came up with something...

Baked apple/bread pudding lasagne!!
apples on the bottom
raisin bread pudding next layer
cover with caramel, sliced apples on top, and sprinkle pecans all over the top!!

Now for me to make a recipe, and retire off of the stuff. I mean really....

I would love for us to be able to retire off of some crazy bread pudding lasagne.

The bad news is, I NEVER measure, NEVER. Even when I post a recipe here, I follow it loosely. I put extra this, substitute that.

I am crazy in the kitchen.

Most things turn out delicious.

Few things turn out bad..

Because they are made with love baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy in the kitchen? Oh yeah. Doesn't matter what's in the cupboard or the fridge...

Pretty soon the house is smellin' good.

Because it IS made with love, baby...

And that's what I call "cookin'....

Anonymous said...

Make some for me please!