Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Early to Bed, Early to Rise...




Makes AWTM, have crazy ass dreams.

I was spent yesterday, do not ask why. I cannot put a finger on it, the day was not much different than normal for us.


Last night I went to bed early. Which means I was in bed at 10:00pm, I did sit and watch the news and worked on my embroidery (Christmas is coming FAST-must work on gifts NOW.)

Sometime during the night.....

I ended up at some Private terminal at L.A.X., wearing a lavender chemise looking for a bathroom. There were only childrens and mens and private bathrooms. Even stranger, the private bathrooms were for television B listers. I ended up going into a jewelry store at the terminal, and note Debbie Reynolds behind the counter. She ended up taking me on a 3 mile trek to "the restroom". She also told me "You would make a great hand model". She was very nice and helpful.

However inside all of the bathrooms, were complete spas that were coin operated. Lots of people sitting in pedicure chairs, soaking feet.


ESPN, also had its own gate, and there were a lot of atheletes wearing IPODS sitting in chairs.

Not to be undone Nashville had its own gate as well, and I got to watch and listen Willie Nelson and Merle Haggerd play guitar.

Wierd....

It must have been the apple/bourbon pork loin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird but kind of fun! I miss having fun dreams. Of course, I may still have them, but I rarely remember them anymore. *sigh*