Like I said Wussville. However, I am headed out in the morning to do it again. I am on a pain countdown...
the pain travels. Today it was my abs,
~ is a breathing exercise & is meant to begin circulating your blood to warm up the body in preparation for the exercises to follow.
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent in toward your chest. Deeply inhale, and as you exhale feel your chest & belly sink into the floor beneath you.
2. Bring your head up to look at your belly, by keeping the neck straight and curling your upper torso.
3. Lift forward until you feel the bottom of your shoulder blades pressing into the floor.
4. Stretch your arms out beside you as if you were trying to touch the wall across from you.
5. Keeping your arms straight, pump them as though you were slapping water just above the floor.
6. Inhale & exhale for 5 counts all the while reaching forward as you breathe.
7. Continue this exercise for as long as possible (or until the count of 100).
8. End by lowering your head and placing the soles of your feet flat on the mat to prepare for the roll-up.