Thursday, April 06, 2006

You have been defeated.....

That One Guy, was in our neck of the woods again. We had planned on taking "the collective to the park for a picnic, but of course, the weather Gods have a different idea called rain. So instead of the traditional rib luncheon, "the collective" and I decided a trip down to the local Mexican eatery was in order. They really have fantstic food. So we stuffed ourselves, and headed to McDonalds Playland, so He could see the monkeys in a kids specific element.

Dash defeated That One Guy in a game of air hockey.....

I smashed Dashes fingers playing air hockey.....

I took That One Guy on the scenic tour, things ya just don't see up North.

We ended up at Casa De Dust, for a dinner of grilled pork chops, baked apples, green beans, and sweet potatoes. ( I was rude, and left to go to pilates class, but I promise you if I skip one class, skipping another class comes all to easy) That One Guy and Dear Husband ate dinner and talked bikes, corrupt Arkansas Politics, and the usual. I am sure the kids "showed out" at the table.

Always good company, That One Guy, he doesn't mind my inquiires, and imterrupting him mid sentence. I hope he enjoyed his visit to Casa De Dust.....and stops by again sometime.

No comments: