Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Daniel Craig, is not a pussy like Pierce Brosnan




I am far behind in my cinematic ventures, far behind. I also had a lot of trepidation about viewing the "new" Bond film, mostly due to "critical reviews" I had read about Daniel Craig as the new Bond. All of the Brit publicity I had read was horrid...


But after watching it last night, after DH swore I would love it, and said it was a romantic story line, and believable classic Bond. So I gave in kicking and screaming.

Pierce Brosnan, ruined Bond for me the past few years. Simply not rougish, or quiet, or tragic enough for me I suppose. I also thought Brosnans Bond was really a little hyper chatty. (yes I said hyper chatty, and I am the queen of hyper chatty) Plus Brosnan, was not exactly physically, what I would expect for Bond. I always looked at Pierce Brosnan and felt like if need be I could kick his ass in a fight. Who wants a Bond that AWTM could possible kick his ass? Not me.


I love Daniel Craig as Bond, roguish, quiet, and intense certainly. Believable innuendo, and boyish (classic Bond) and little dialogue made this very watchable.

And every woman wants Mr. Bond to fall in love........

No comments: