Saturday, June 02, 2007

Army Wives The Series less than 24 hours away...

I had no plans to watch Army Wives The Lifetime Series. But after watching Episodes 1-5 HERE there are other clips there too.

After all of the buzz at SpouseBuzz, I am giving in. Heck my Sunday nights are open...

After watching the first couple of episodes, I think me likes...

Caused me to recall my Husbands marriage proposal to me...

I also remember being the rough at the edges wife...HAH, yeah that would still be me after 16 years.

All of the hours spent ironing BDU's and dress uniforms.

Promotions handed over to others, when you know your DH deserved it.


All of the mistakes I have made at cocktail parties, and continue to make.

I need a date one night a week....

It may as well be with a bunch of Army Wives.....even if they just pretend to be Army Wives on TV.

*Here is an example of the
VERY KICKASS SOUNDTRACK....

3 comments:

Homemom3 said...

I wrote about this yesterday, I'm soooo watching it. Granted we are marines I still think I'll be able to relate to it regardless. :)

Anonymous said...

10 minutes was enough for me. Sorry - couldn't stomach it!

Anonymous said...

I watched all of them. I have been an army wife for 11 and a half years. These shows were excellent. My sunday nights are free, and I can't wait for season 2 to start..