Friday, April 07, 2006

Replacements....

My pre-pregnancy 501's were thrown out a long time ago, knowing I would never ever be able to fit in them. They were soft, and worn and frayed. Beautiful perfect jeans, a perfect size 5. I threw them out, when I know I would NEVER fit in them again.....And I was ok with that.

So I replaced them with another pair of "larger" 501's. They had become my new favorite jeans. They have gone everywhere with me. They are soft, frayed, worn well, I love them, Tonight I went to put them on, and they were baggy...

I was shocked, I looked in the mirror, I showed Dear Husband....They are too big.

So, they need replacing. I promise you, breaking in a pair of jeans is hard work. It takes at least 2 years before they feel the best.

I will add here, I have lost the tiny bit of centimeters the right way. I have worked hard, and have not been starving, because I want this to be permanent. I have been doing it right.

As much as I hate my "peppy pilates" instructor, I might pick her up off of the floor in the morning, and swing her around. Even at 8 in the morning....

The replacements, not a size 5.....and that is ok. I am stronger, and healthier, and I could so kick my old "size 5's" ass.....

No comments: