Friday, April 07, 2006

Middle Age?




If you would have told me 15 years ago that My Dearest Husband and I would be thrilled and fulfilled with him: watching the weather channel, and me with a long hot bath, I would have told you.....

"You have lost your flippin mind".

However, it seems Dearest Husbands fascination with the weather may be due to his hour commute on the bike. The weather channel is the one thing I can count on droning in the soundtrack of my life. He flips to it, as soon as he gets in the door, right before bed, and at 4:30 a.m. It is certainly not the weather girls, which would make sense to me. But really, he is obsessed with the weather. Next thing I know, he will be wearing black socks with sandals, and driving 4 hours out of his way to save 3 cents on a gallon of gas.

The obsession, would really make more sense if, maybe Kate Bekinsdale was giving the report.....I am going to blame it on middle age.

No comments: