Monday, October 22, 2007

SpouseBuzz Live 3 Fort Bragg/ Pope Air Force Base





Many of you know the next live event for SpouseBuzz will be here soon!!

The event is slated for December 1, 2007

You may register HERE AT THE SPOUSEBUZZ LIVE CONVENTION SITE

We at SpouseBuzz would love to see you there, and I assure you the event, is well worth attending.

The good folks at military.com, are providing another free event. So I would encourage you to attend. I would also ask that those of you who know a military spouse, pass the information through in an e-mail. Also Fort Bragg, is approx. one hour from Camp Legune, NC. So we would love to see the Marine wives represent there as well.

I am always pleased to be a part of these live events, and the fellowship is always tremendous.

Register ASAP, and remember seating is limited.

*It is doubtful I will be able to attend SB LIVE 3. DH has drill, which is very spousebuzzy if you ask me.

No comments: