Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Back....not.

This morning, we woke, and decided to go to early church, because children's church was canceled. Might as well go early.

When we returned from church, I made the customary large breakfast, and DH called his Mother. She told us, it was daylight savings time. I thought for a moment, looked at the calender and yes it says daylight savings time.

"No wonder, no one was at church this morning."

I then went on about the house, and switched all of the clocks.

Well I just got off the phone with Tammi, and guess what I found out. It is not daylight savings time at all. It is actually the time it is supposed to be. But then I read this post of hers... and I wonder if she knows what in the hell she is talking about.

Santa Claus, Tammi needs a GPS for Christmas. I need a calender, and a watch...and if you can, I think some of my "memory" needs to be retrieved from the labor and delivery table.

Shhhesh..... It is 2007 isn't it?

No comments: