Tuesday, October 09, 2007

OK, I have officially become my Mother

In particularly the time she purchased her first cell phone, and had no idea how to use it. I think she called me, and then couldn't figure out how to hang it up, and left the phone on. She never did figure out how to store #'s, or change the volume on the thing. It was really hilarious.

Sort of like giving a wheel to a caveman.


I feel antiquated.

Some of us at SpouseBuzz decided to start MySpace pages, because the blogosphere although GROWING, is still NOT THE ONLY PLACE milspouses network.

So now I have a myspace page. Like I am 16 or something.

The best thing, I have NO idea how to use it. NONE...

It is by freak accident I have anything up over there.

So how I manage to feel 16, and 62 at the same time, is really hilarious to me.

Maybe I will figure out how to work the darn thing.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I just requested to add you to my friends list on myspace.

If you want to change your look, just google myspace skins...you'd be AMAZED at what you can find.

I played a bit with mine, and tweaked some of the colors (just played with the numbers, lol) in order to get things more visible. They have some nice military skins out there too. And you're not a teenager, you'd be AMAZED at how many people have them out there and they're over 35!!!

I only started mine as a way of keeping track of my hubby's soldiers, to be sure they're not disparaging the Army (or the unit, or my hubby) in any way...and I found old friends and NEW!