Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Holding Pattern

There are few things I hate more than maintaining a holding pattern, especially when I want to be doing, making changes and moving forward.

The holding pattern can be hard to maintain. It makes me grouchy.

In good news. DH has made the promotion list. This is good. As he has worked very hard to get from point A to point B. He entered the Army right after high school, and has worked diligently. Clap, clap, clap....

So now, we have been told to hold our horses. Wait for the promotion to go through before trying to transfer. I guess, his promotion could get lost in the shuffle. So we will sit and wait...

I am STILL waiting to hear from the Arkansas Board of Nursing Licensure. Uhhhhhggghhhh. This is taking WAY to LONG indeed. Ridiculous.

I might add here that DH, has injured his left knee running.

I keep trying to tell him, it needs to be wrapped, elevated, and iced.

I remind him that I am a nurse.

And then he says this...

"an unlicensed one"

what a smartypants.

2 comments:

pamibe said...

Congrats on the promotion!!! That's wonderful news...! :D

Nanah_2009 said...

Please email me at ffields@arsbn.org and I will check on your application for licensure.