Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I no longer have to feel like a dirty pirate


Radiohead is in my top 20 bands list. At least I think they are. I seem to actually have about 50 bands, I swear are my top 20 bands. I digress as usual.

So Radiohead has been working on the new album, In Rainbows.


So go HERE, if you must!

Because Radiohead has made it available, for you the listener to preorder the downloads, and YOU DECIDE WHAT TO PAY FOR THE DOWNLOAD...

No seriously.

It says...

DOWNLOAD
THIS CONSISTS OF THE NEW ALBUM, IN RAINBOWS.

IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE EXTRA MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THE DISCBOX.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FILE DIGITALLY FROM THE 10th OCTOBER 2007.

YOUR PURCHASE MAY BE SUBJECT TO A TRANSACTION FEE.
THIS WILL BE SHOWN AT THE CHECKOUT.


I have been lucky enough to hear several of the new tracks and I was not disappointed.

tracklist includes

15 STEP
BODYSNATCHERS
NUDE
WEIRD FISHES/ARPEGGI
ALL I NEED
FAUST ARP
RECKONER
HOUSE OF CARDS
JIGSAW FALLING INTO PLACE
VIDEOTAPE


I already have my code....

now I must wait for the 10th!

Bodysnatchers LISTEN!

No comments: