Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mornings?

Couldn't find my keys this morning...

After searching frantically for about 20 minutes, I found them in the truck in the "console". I have no idea how they got there.


I hate that feeling, it is rather discombobulating.

I also woke to find this comment...

"at 5:36 AM, Faith said…

Please email me at f_____org and I will check on your application for licensure."

I checked the information, and noted this woman has her MSN, and is THE WOMAN in charge of nursing licenses......ahhhhhh....

Relieved is not the word! I have been working on this for weeks, to no avail.

Not kidding. So I sent this lady all of my information this morning!

****A huge thank you to the reader, that sent this information to the right person, because I do not think this woman found me at random!!*****

No comments: