Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Where is my raft and my wilson?

My life and schedule have changed, and oh how I miss my Wilson. I do.

In less than interesting news "I will not blog about work, I will not blog about work, I will not blog about work." But frankly it is killing me to have to keep my mouth shut. I will say that since I do not watch tv, and read the latest best sellers", I am appearing as though I live under a rock, which I do.



The above clip is what I feel like at work.

HA.

I personal news, I have not yet had to wear the same outfit twice, which is something, as I do not have a lot of clothing. I am expert at mixing. (All of that thrifty living has taught me something! I do need to pick up my back boots this Thursday. I had to take them in to a"Ollies boot shop", to get reheeled. I walk on my heels, which plays havoc with shoes, and boots.

My hair looks great in the morning, but by noon, it looks like I have been rolling in the hay. Poor fine, thin, and naturally curly hair.

I have decided I need one of those jewelry armoires, so I do not have to untangle things every single time I want to wear something. It has been fun wearing necklaces etc. I have noted with all of that time on the phone, earrings are not a good idea.

Nothing exciting, I told you. Things are moving. I get my second paycheck this week! How thrilling.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL...Welcome back to the working world. Hopefully it will get better for you.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. Auntie Mame.

Sarah said...

Funny clip.
I dare you to answer the phone with a "Gracious, good afternoon"...