Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Gonna crawl back under...

My Sister likes television, always has.

So since her arrival, I have given her the reigns to the tv. I have been crocheting like a crazy person, and might crochet myself a rock. I have completed about 6 scarves in the last month, and actually was commissioned to crochet one for $$$! Who knew?

Last night we watched that horrid bachelor show, and some show where attractive people are supposed to be judged by how "nice" they are. both shows sucked. I didn't get it.

Tonight we are watching "the biggest loser"....BORING.

So a scrabble tourney is going to ensue.....

Oh and one final note, am I the only person that wants the Howie Mandel craze to end?

*Post Script: I just saw an ad for Morley and Me, whatever the dog movie is, with the "other Wilson, not as cute as Luke Wilson person in it. The ad was "hey the top movie for the 2nd week in a row!" That means all movies out right now suck worse than a dog comedy....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't call it a dog comedy despite what they show in the previews . . . I will leave it at that ;)

Anonymous said...

She doesn't watch "Scrubs"? What's wrong with this lady? ;-)

Annie said...

I've also heard that Marly and Me is really sad. But I feel so bad for the dog with all it's misbehaving that I don't want to see it.

But I've got to say that none of the movies out right now interest me at all. xP All this dramatic crap hoping for oscars. xP

Unknown said...

Hi! I came across your blog in my army wife search. Very cute! I am an army wife as well, and almost a mommy! I look forward to reading your blog more.