Friday, January 16, 2009

Vet66 was right TGIF

It has been a long and blustery week here.

I am actually glad it snowed, perhaps it will stick, we will have more and I can take The Collective sledding this weekend. Frankly we have not had enough snow to do much in. I am thankful i have not had to once scrape the windshield, but it is winter, and I did promise the kids snow when we moved here.

I think work is clicking a little better, things are easier etc. It is just VERY very busy, really. which is good. It makes the day go by very quickly and that is a good thing.

We have parent teacher conferences with SR teacher this week. I had to talk to her yesterday, as he ha gotten into trouble. Seems as though he thought it would be a good idea to pinch someone. For the sake of Pete. He has been without incident for so long, I hope this was a fluke. He did not get any Wii time last night. I am also making him write a letter of apology this morning.

PN is good, other than contact dermatitis on her paws, and a sore throat this am. No complaints at all from school.

I am off.....to herd cats

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who knew what hearding cats was.

Anonymous said...

I am off.....to herd cats

Cat-tle?

Anonymous said...

LOL "herding cats", that's what I do for a living (I teach first grade...)