Sunday, January 11, 2009

And it begins...

Laundry is complete, except for the stray things from today, and rugs etc...

Yay.

In other news I am only like 1,300 votes behind Raymie, and Dooce in the diarist catagory. heh....It appears that Raymie takes pictures of herself in sexy tights, and trendy outfits while out drinking and barhopping. Dooce, well she is Dooce, and has a book deal. So I do thank my 75 regular readers who are out voting daily....That is nice. I also think there are many fantastic diaries out there, and nominated a couple of them. I think diarists are far underrated in the blogosphere, but then again, they are what I enjoy reading the most.

The week begins in the morning, I have a chicken out, and will throw it in the crock pot in the a.m., nothing crazy I am just going to roast it so we have roasted chicken tomorrow, and perhaps chicken Mexican something or other the following day. I froze our leftover soup tonight, and it will come in handy at another time....

In wardrobe news, I still have not had to wear the same ensemble twice. If you saw what I own this would be impressive! I am still able to mix and match. Tomorrow I am wearing a bronze blouse, and some black and bronze trousers, very smart looking indeed. I am pairing it with a chartreuse/gold bauble necklace thingy, and am unsure about the shoes (guessing black). I do wish I would have been keeping track of what I have worn so I do not wear items too close to one another.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you again!

Anonymous said...

My vote just broke a tie between you and Mrs. Furious.

I can see why people would be interested in Raymi's and Dooce's diaries, but I'm not one of them!

wendy said...

I have a laundry pile the size of Mt. St. Helens. It could erupt any moment...

You sound very stylish in your bronze blouse with baubles! Do people with real jobs really keep track of what they wear? (I may need that info in the future, you never know. I could get a real job one day...)