Thursday, January 29, 2009

I hate the freezing temps, but I can feel Spring.

I have mentioned how I am not always joyful when Spring arrives.....I is a reminder of the winter projects that I did not do (getting all of those photographs sorted, organizing closets etc) , as well as a 10 mile long to do list to prepare for Spring.

For some reason, even though there is snow on the ground, and the temps are freezing, all I can think about tonight, is going from a stop to a run.

You see I am not a jogger. I run hard, stop, run hard, stop, run hard...and it seems ridiculous at this time to think of myself as a sprinter, but I guess I am.

Who would have thought, but it seems as such....

I am sitting here, with laundry to do tonight. The Collective went down, without getting "a drink", etc. tonight. I imagine they are exhausted. DH must be too, as he is in his recliner with his feet up, snores competing with the South Park I am trying to watch...

I must rethink this run stop plan of mine....and learn to jog...

3 comments:

Erica said...

Learning to jog seems consistent with the Blown Eye motto of learning to pace oneself. I say, Go For It!

vet66 said...

Reminds me of a customer ahead of me in the Express Checkout line the other day. She was in a hurry as I looked at her purchases on the conveyor belt. She was purchasing Diablo wine and doggy biscuits. I remarked to her that Mother's work is never done is it?

Welcome to date night circa 2009!

Anonymous said...

Pace yourself.