Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Simple, I would rather live on my feet



Please take a moment to watch....

I woke this morning, and it was an ordinary day.

However, I woke thinking I must be a better Mother, and a better Wife, a better Friend, a better Sister, a better Neighbor.

I must be a better EXAMPLE.

We all must be, the movement to remain a free and just country has not simply started. It was passed to us, by brave men and women who passed the baton to us.

It is our job to pass it to those behind us.

5 comments:

vet66 said...

So nothing has change, correct?

Tammi said...

You are SUCH a better person than I am.

You post this...beautiful, inspiring.

Me? I post a video by Disturbed....

Susan said...

I've been to the Reagan Presidential Library 3 times in the last 3 months. It is an awe-inspiring place. If you are ever in the area, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Can't change the truth. My how I miss that man.

AC

Anonymous said...

yea - I could not get sound to work.