Saturday, November 01, 2008

Silver Lining Girl

My DH is actually off this weekend!!

Last night went well SR changed his mind about Trick or Treating at about 1pm yesterday. He decided to go as an Orange Juice Business owner....huh? Wonder where he got that idea?
Always the silver lining girl...

Halloween was a hit, and SR decided, he will go next year as well.




Also, I must say I needed a silver lining today, as we are headed out of town for a benefit, for my DH's Uncle who had several strokes months ago. He is not doing well.

This week has been a good one for several folks...

My dear friend passed her bar exam. I had no doubts.

Another friend is now a proud owner of a home....

And my dear friend is now wearing a ring on her finger...

In all of these situations, I have seen one common thread, and it has been a silver thread called patience, and hard work.

It is nice to see good work, and love and kindness being rewarded...

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Glad I could help him have a good halloween.

LOVE this clip......I had forgotten all about it.

Huh. Seems we've swapped earworms again!

vet66 said...

Orange juice and pumkins are both orange, more or less! Glad he enjoyed the experience. We had seven children come to our house. They were a delight.