Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have been tagged....

By Doc In The Box...

Here are the rules...

The rules are: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!


I am currently reading 2 books...

This one was the closest, and I am almost finished...





Physical Contact. Flirting.

Just for the record, the weather today is partly suspicious with chances of betrayal.

And Angel says, "It's gin."


As always Chuck Palahniuk is sweet and creepy all at the same time.

If you have never read a Chuck Palahniuk novel, you should.

OK now I have to tag 5 others, who I think are readers, and who will read interesting things.

OK...

Tammi

Professor Kurgman PHD times 3


Rachel Lucas

Lt. Nixon

Learning To Live

Professor Chaos




OK....I want to ask more folks...

but if you feel inclined to join in...DO!

1 comment:

Nixon said...

I did my good deed for the day, right here. Good call on Palahniuk, that dude knows how to bring the crazy.