Sunday, November 30, 2008

Possible white birthday...

I grew up in the midwest, so I know those folks at weather.com are untrustworthy sums of britches...

I cannot tell you how many times we have been at an event during this time of the year, a 3 hour banquet, or wedding, or Christmas something or other to exit the event only to find 6 inches of snow accumulation in that time.

This morning we left for church, and what was happening...flurries.

Flurries, to those of you that do not know what flurries are, they are little snowflakes, well sometimes big uns...

Here is the kicker, we have blessed with no snow to date. A skiff here and there, but none stuck.

DH is getting ready to leave town, for the week....

I might get my cardio after all.

I was worried about getting all smushy over the holidays, and hibernation...

Ha...

No comments: