I got tagged with the "5 Things Society at large enjoys, but that I, for the most part don't get". I was tagged by Lee Ann. Go over and take a look, I love her #2!. I was over at Harvey's place and saw his list and about died laughing at his #4.....Genius Harvey, it does make people look like muffins. I even went to Tammi's place, to see what she thought about this. I love your #2...ick, I don't get it either honey.
1) TV sucks ass, sorry it does. There is not much on television worth watching. I, have no programs I can't live without...NONE. I am currently watching the TNT series "Into The West". Which is a fairly decent program considering the alternative. (and before I get any comments, yes I know the historical inaccuracies are irritating). I do find it far more interesting than anything else on TV.
2) Punditry, on any MSM. Not only are we getting crappy news coverage, we are getting "whoever" they can find to chew it up and feed it to us like we are incapable as humans to come up with an opinion on our own. This is making me sicker by the day.
3) Nascar, I don't get it. Any car racing for that matter. You drive in a circle? I just don't get it. I am aware of the history behind NASCAR, and think it would be more interesting, if it would have kept it's original intended purpose.
4) Celebrity, I just don't get it. I do not understand our fascination with all aspects of their lives. I have even heard these unimportant "facts" spewed over the news waves. I will not mention any names, or give this anymore time. I do however feel like I need a bath now. Icckkk.
5) Generation Bling, I just don't get them. I think America enjoys watching them celebrity or not. You can see generation bling all over anymore. However I never see "generation bling" at work, I always see them alone, or begging their "Proud Parent of a Blinger" for something.
There is my list folks, although I have a few good things left in my head.
I am going to try and tag people who I believe have not done this yet.....
Well I will try these 3
Grau...I know I know you don't want the damn thing, but hey you can bitch all you want with this meme. It also gives you a good chance to discuss the pussifacation of America. I am counting on it.
Oh!! I am also tagging Bi"Fortress biggie".yep both of you!