you irritate the piss out of me.
Yes I know my husband was away, fighting the war on terror, but we are blessed and he is home safe and sound. So I need to get this off of my chest.
There are a few things that irritate me. Oh by the way, in case you haven't noticed I irritate easily.
1.) Endless quoting of movies. Almost non-stop. Lately it is Team America. "Kim Jong Il Show". Over and over and over. He won't stop it. I have had to limit it to 3 times a day around me, when I am in a good mood. None if I am sensitive.
2) My husband also thinks this is funny. The Red Hot Chilli Pepper's song "Give It Away Now"...he sings, "what I got, I wanna get it, put in you". Once again, over and over, until I want to scream.
3) He can never locate anything in the refridgerator. He peers in like things will walk out. I almost ALWAYS end up getting whatever it is out. He also does this with salt and pepper. Instead of getting up to get it, he cranes his neck acting like he is afraid it "might be lost". Come on you know where it fucking is.
4) He will watch the following movies...That I CANNOT stand. " 48 hours", "Crocodile Dundee", "Dune", "Starship Troopers". ICC Blechy. I especially hate Crocodile Dundee.
5) He "organizes" his "twig and berries", more than any Major League Baseball player I have seen.
6) He steers like he is driving a cartoon car. You know how you really don't need to steer much while driving in a straight line. Well lets just say, he missed this somewhere. His hands are at 9pm, and 3pm and just moves the wheel back and forth like he is 4.
I think that may be it, or I am just getting tired. Do I want to see his list? NOOOOOO.