Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I need a FAVOR

I should have posted this a couple of weeks ago.

I need a favor from my readers.

The Chaplain from the 39th Infantry is in desperate need of your prayers as is his family.

Here is the story, as far as I am aware. The Chaplain was out on his motorcycle, and was at a complete stop. I am guessing this was at an intersection, although I am not sure. A car came behind him and did not stop.

He has been in the hospital since that time. I was informed yesterday that he is in desperate need of prayers.

This is a man of great character. The spiritual guidance he offered my husband, and other soldiers was a true blessing. Besides providing spiritual care for soldiers as a Chaplain, he is also the Pastor for the Second Baptist Church, with a large congregation. Please read a bit about this man, and please say a prayer for him, and his family!

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

One prayer, on the way up.

Anonymous said...

Add another prayer... hope someone up there is listening!

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with the chaplain.

Fermina Daza said...

You got it. Prayers on the way.

Marc said...

..Will do my best..What is his name?

Marc said...

never mind-I see his name is Chuck

Rachelle Jones said...

his name is Coyse David McClemore

Anonymous said...

Prayers from the House of Bou.

Anonymous said...

Consider it done. thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

Done; more on the way!

Anonymous said...

"Healing in the name of Jesus!" We will keep him in our prayers. Keep us posted.
Kim

RebeccaMcCormick said...

We included an update on our blog, at Wayne's World 2005.

Lometa said...

Hello Army Wife,
You, Coyse David McClemore and his loved ones are in my prayers.

Mama Duck said...

That is sucky.

He is definitely in our thoughts and well-wishes.

Anonymous said...

AWTM - He's on my prayer list. Please keep us posted.

Maggie Goff said...

Prayers being offered.....

Richmond said...

I can do prayers. I'll put them on my list....

airforcewife said...

armywife, thanks for the heads up. My list is getting kind of long, but it's more than worth it.

The chaplains that keep up the morale of the fighters and their families work amazing miracles and do wonderful things.

Tammi said...

Both Mama Vi and I have him in our prayers.

Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

You have done a great service for the chaplain and our prayers are with him and you at this moment in the name of Jesus, let healing be done.

Anonymous said...

You got it.

SEAWITCH said...

Prayers on the way.

That 1 Guy said...

Got my thoughts.

THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

The good Chaplain has my prayers. Keep us posted, AWTM.

Anonymous said...

May God bless the chaplain and his family is my prayer.

Stacy said...

My prayers go out to this family. Please keep us updated.

Contagion said...

My thoughts and well wishes are with him.

LoveMyTanker said...

One the way!!!

Jenna said...

Prayers for his healing and for his family's comfort are being offered as I type.

Anonymous said...

my thoughts and prayers are with him

Sean Dustman said...

prayers on the way.

THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

Adding another prayer...

THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

More prayers being said.

Call Me Grandma said...

Praying for the healing hand of Christ to touch this special person and to make him whole again...Amen