Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm it

Right As Usual, has tagged me with the book Meme. This has been my favorite Meme so far.

1) The total number of books I own.

I have no idea. There are too many for me to count. I am also a notorious book lender. I am not a pack rat, so I have given a ton of books away. I am also one of those people that love the library.

2) The last book I bought.

The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Neffennegger

3) The last book I read.

Covered Wagon Women, Letters from the Trail, I forget which volume I am currently on. These are great books to read when you think you have had a bad day.


4) Five books that mean a lot to me.

1) East of Eden - Steinbeck

2) Catcher in the Rye - JD Salinger

3) Giants in the Earth - O.E. Rolvaag

4) Little House on the Prarie series- Laura Ingalls Wilder

5) As I lay Dying - Faulkner

5) Tag Five People with this Meme.

My Blog Momma Tammi

David Shadydowns

Grey Biker at In High Cotton

Hell on Heels at Andi's World

Air Force Mom at Air Force Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EAST OF EDEN! It's one of my top 5 for sure.

I have my original Laura Ingall Wilder series on my bookshelf from when I was a little girl.

Tammi said...

THIS is gonna be embarrassing.

Darlin' - I read trash. Seriously....

Oh what we do for our blogchildren!

Anonymous said...

You're in big trouble missy! Okay, okay -I'll play, but give me some time.

airforcewife said...

Sorry it took me a while to catch this. Visiting mom and all...