This is from VW, at One Happy Dog Speaks. Who I enjoy reading. The little blondies are cute too, you must go over and take a look.
5 Things you miss from your childhood:
1)I miss, thinking all people are good and sweet. I also thought all adults were perfect, and never made mistakes. I am not sure when that ended, but it did not last long enough.
2) I miss playing in the snow and NEVER feeling cold, it didn't seem to bother me. We would spend hours outside building snow forts. Elaborate snow forts with hidden rooms. Sledding, for hours. I do not remember being cold. I will also add here, I never remember SUMMER HEAT bothering me , I could play ball outside all day, and never complain about the heat.
3) I miss "my imaginary workplace". I ran a library, a school, a clothing store, a zoo, a newspaper, and was I was even a television journalist. They were all such fun jobs.
4) I miss going on family vacations in the summer, we used to go to Minnesota every summer with another family. We would all rent a cabin, I remember one year there were about 20 of us in one cabin. I would get new coloring books, and fun pads, and crayons for the days it rained. We would stuff ourselves on fish, and make sand castles.
5) I miss "back to school". New clothes, new notebooks, new teachers, new classes. I loved school.
The rules are as follows. Remove the #1 item from the following list, bump everyone up one place, add your blog to the # 5 spot. You need to link to actually link to each blogger.
1. Margi Lowry
2. Note it Posts
3. Eat the lettuce
4. One Happy Dog Speaks
Now I am suppossed to select 3 people to tag, I think I have seen this everywhere, so I will try the following.
1. Ramblings of an Ordinary Man
2. Quality Weenie
3. The Grass Isn't Greener
Have fun, I know I could have made a list of 20.