Thursday, June 16, 2005

Operating at 75%

I cannot believe 5 doses of antibiotics, and I already feel BETTER, never mind the fact I had 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night. It seems Pink Ninja, has a case of what I have, although her smiles would not indicate any illness. She was up through the night, with a bit of a stuffy nose, and did not want to sleep alone. Who could blame the poor girl. Then of course there is Dash, who was up at 5:50 this morning. I guess it is better than 4:30.

So I feel better already, and my attitude is already improving. I thought I was getting ready to fall apart.

Ahhh, I am headed for the bath, to relax and soak. See you all in the morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bath feels the best when you are sick! I don't know why...but it does!

Mama Duck said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! The weekend is coming and you know the rules, if you're sick during the school week you'd better sit out the weekend activies. ;)Happy Friday!

LoveMyTanker said...

I hope this friday morning finds you feeling much better!

SEAWITCH said...

Glad you're feeling better.