Sunday, October 19, 2008

There must be something about October

That reminds people of parents that are no longer here.....

I have been thinking about my mother a lot. Particularly since I almost missed her birthday this month....

Here is a lovely poem by Deb... The funny thing here, is I could have almost written the same thing about my Mother. But I would have had to exchange Charlie perfume for her Mother's Taboo. My Mom also watched Days of Our Lives, and not guiding light....

Tammi, remembers her Father's birthday here.....

TIG, recalls a terrible day, and finds a poem to fit the day almost exactly...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.... it is strange.... October is such an odd month...... so many births an so very, very many deaths......

.... I am sorry for your loss...... and Tammi's, and T1G's....

Unknown said...

I lost my mom in October too. October 11 made it 17 years. That poem matches my mom too. Except my mom wore Liz Claiborn and watched Days.