Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hibernation time

The temp has dropped down to the 40's...

brrr.

I have not lived through a real winter for 8 years.

Mind you I used to LOVE WINTER. Seriously. And I am not quite sure when I began to loathe it, but I do. There were actually threats of snow here last night, well within an hours drive, that is close enough.

We still do not have our snowblower....and will not be able to get one, until I am gainfully employed.

There are folks here still in shorts.


I am making The Collective wear winter coats to school in the morning.

4 comments:

airforcewife said...

Just play an Obama speech outside. All that hot air should melt the snow right off your walkway.

Easy.

Don't forget the ear plugs, though.

Guard Wife said...

And the barf bag.

Some Soldier's Mom said...

and watch your back... and pocketbook

Gretchen said...

Here in MN we did the annual coat-try-on at our house last night.

Fortunately we only need one coat, one pair of boots, but three pair of snowpants!