Saturday, October 25, 2008

exhausted...

I have a job interview Monday morning, wish me luck.

I have no pants that fit, so will hope I have a skirt/suit, that will do the job.

I am pooped.

Today was a busy one.

Dad, his Girlfriend, and my Sissy came down last night. I made chicken fajitas, layered dip, and a salad. This morning I woke early made a big breakfast, unloaded dishwasher, got the collective ready for the day...

I then cleaned a turkey, and threw it in the oven.

And then my Dad helped me finish painting my bedroom.....so long turquoise, and orange, hello Sherwin Williams Bahaus Buff, in the cashmere finish...which I adore. Ahhhhhh....soothing, plain and ordinary. I wanted something very neutral in there, so I could change things, if and when I have the money to do so. Crate and Barrel currently have a
gorgeous bedroom linen set I WANT, but it will wait, until after I gain employment, after The Collective get lesson. both will be taking piano, and a physical activity.

In good news, my Dad helped provide me the muscle to move my very heavy bedroom set. It is amazingly heavy.

Dad and I then proceeded to Home Depot, to rent an air compressor in order to blow out my underground sprinklers. What a pain in the ass, because we also needed a female end to the compressor that would fit to the plumbing lead....it seriously took an hour, with help. Only to get it home and note it was the wrong size..

However, I do think we managed to get the job DONE.

but I must tell you I am pooped....

seriously, and am now headed to bed

3 comments:

JihadGene said...

You got a great Dad. If you're pooped out I wonder how he must feel?
Awww, I know. He probably feels tired...but in a good sort of way, having once again helped out his daughter he loves. Dad's are cool. Cherish him the rest of your days.

Anonymous said...

Ooh. My entire downstairs is Bahaus Buff and I love it. It's such a great base color.

Good luck on the interview!

Guard Wife said...

Good luck with your interview. I'll be thinking of you.