Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Interjection...



It is again cool here on the great plains, winter is upon us. The trees are glorious in color, and I cannot figure out why my roses bushes continue to bloom, but they do.

DH is taking part of the day off today to spend with The Collective and I. He has had few days off, and has been out of town for about 30 percent of the past month. However, he is at work at this moment, and he will either stay or return. Bets are off at this point.

I have some laundry to do today, as 2 days painting, threw me for a loop in houseworkville. Funny how laundry procreates in the hamper.

SR has no school for an entire week, include weekends, and that =s 9 days. WOW.

When he returns to school, he will be starting his new programs. Very exciting.

My interview, went well, but not as planned. The job is not exactly what I am looking for, and the pay was exactly what I made on a college break in 1989 working at an ice cream factory. A bit of a turn off, considering the job can be physically and emotionally taxing. I will not go into details here. But I do not think it is something I want at this time in my life. I will also add, that those types of jobs, should actually be more fiscally rewarding, because they are intensive.

In good news, I have another job interview this coming Thursday. We will see. It is completely different than anything I have done before, but I know I can do it, and it looks challenging and interesting.

I appear to be missing some of my favorite sweaters, and I think they may be in a box in the garage. I must make it a priority to find them in the next couple of days.

No comments: