Friday, October 31, 2008

It is Friday, and I am shutting this mutha down...

OK..Happy Halloween.

SR is not going trick or treating, as "he does not believe in Halloween".



PN will be going as a ballerina (hooray, she saved me 25$ in costume money, without realizing it.)

We are having company for dinner, the men folk take the tots out for treats, while the women folk pass out candy, and have a cocktail. I was told to prepare heavily for trick or treaters!

I could not dare let the day pass by, without some quintessential Halloween Music..

First Bauhaus



The Misfits


3 comments:

Tammi said...

Did I ever tell you one of my nicknames is Linus?

;-)

Nixon said...

You like The Misfits?!?! You're probably the coolest Mom in town. Happy Hell-o-ween.

That 1 Guy said...

I got a rock.

Great tunes...