Friday, October 10, 2008

The 70's huh?

My bleak post about the daily events, spurred my friend AFW, to make a comment, about perhaps a return to the 70's.

You know jello mold salads, casseroles made with cream of mushroom soup, turning off the lights etc...

Maybe that means I have an opportunity of becoming the next Thelma Houston.

Seriously.



I mean in my head I sound exactly like Thelma Houston, I do....

Maybe I do not need to take a job writing grants for a non profit, or going back to nursing...?

Maybe I seriously need 2 turntables and a microphone.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

In my head I sound like Amy Winehouse.

Fortunately, my family loves 'Tater Tot Casserole.'

I wish I was kidding...

Anonymous said...

Hey tater tot casserole is a staple in lovely midwestern state of Minnesota. (where my husband AKA Sgt Dan grew up)

Thank goodness my family (kids, hubby) loves my italian and southern cooking, not MN dishes

Susan said...

What's wrong with Jello and Cream of Mushroom soup casseroles? Both staples around here :)