Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sweat Lodge

Well, it has been about 2 weeks since my outpatient laproscopic procedure. The below the belt incision, is almost non existent. The incision in my navel, well it is a we bit irritated. Not bad, it is in such a bad location. Waistbands, of shorts, and jeans have rubbed, ow. All in all looks good though. I should have broke down and bought a mumu and stayed commando for a couple of weeks. However, I think all is well.

So I return to the Vagina whisperer today to hear the results of the pathology report, and hear about the inside of my uterus.

There a couple of things to consider and think about.

The D&C,procedure. Is probably going to provide only temporary relief for me and my poor uterus.

So there are some decisions to make. I am done with my uterus, it has served me well. But I would love to see if this can be regulated with the least invasive measures as possible.

There is also the question of the 2:30am sweat sessions. The sleep from 2:30-4:30, usually not a restful one, only to wake at 4:30 freezing. What in the heck is that? I am 36 for Gawds sake. Please tell me this is not perimenapause. Oh, and the 2 cycles a month thing, along with the pain that accompanies "it", not much fun either.

So. There is a lot to consider.

"The Collective" will be along my side. Wooo Hooooo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me when you can and let me know how you are doing...