Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ain't To Proud to Beg...

To the heart of the matter
But my will gets weak
And my thoughts seem to scatter
But I think its about forgiveness
Forgiveness
~Don Henly

OK, I did it, I made a final call to my Dad. The timing, well not so good. I made the final plea.

Me: "So are you sure you would not rather go to (insert big city here)?"

Dad: "Why?"

Me: "Because this will be the third time you are seeing the same Dr. for the same complaint."

Dad: "Well, the Dr. really doesn't think it is my heart, he thinks it is a muscle."

Me: "Then why is he willing to open you up?"

Dad: *crickets chirping****

Me: "I am just saying, if I took my vehicle to the same mechanic 3 times, and left 3 times with the same problem, you would think I was crazy. I think it is time to find a new mechanic."

Dad: *crickets chirping****

Me: "Well it is something to think about, is all I am saying. Get some rest, do not do anything nutty today. I love you."

Dad: "I love you too"

So at least the I love you part was said, but can I tell you, he was not thrilled with the conversation.

After I hung up the phone, I read my horoscope...

Horoscope:
Quickie:
Time to put up or shut up. Whatever you've been putting off needs to be dealt with. Tie up all the loose ends.

Overview:
You can keep moving, even without all the answers. Just know that the path will be there, and concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other. You'll be on a clear stretch of road before you know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

***HUGS***