Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hair Raising

So it is Saturday, and it is HAWT, so I am crabby...this really irritated me...

It seems as though one of the Mommy bloggers, Jen is having a hair raising experience.

Seems as though Jens son is sporting the new hair do for young adult males...

That late 70's shag, hair.

His hair is not “to code” which after searching EVERY piece of information from the school, there is NO hair guidelines. None. Anywhere. I guess his dean is going by the obscenity rule. “I know it when I see it.” Today, his hair fell into his eyes! Oh the horror! Oh the shame! Must. Punish. Severely. We cannot tolerate a straight A student in all honors classes as well as in the gifted and talented program have HAIR fall into his EYES.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gawd. Hair falling into the eyes!!! Man, you might as well take the kid out and shoot him for something that awful. Geez. What is wrong with people, these days??? He ought to be more worried about things that really matter like drugs and bullying!

Anonymous said...

Er, the dean ought to be worried that is. The kid's really getting the shaft here. Hope his mom rips the dean a new one.