Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Normalcy

normalcy - being within certain limits that define the range of normal functioning
normality
condition, status - a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations"
averageness - the state of being that is average; indicates normality but with connotations of mediocrity
commonness, expectedness - the state of being that is commonly observed
typicality - the state of being that is typical


It seems as though things are normal once again.

The first indication of this, was last night mission. I crawled into my bed, at around 9pm, freshly bathed, conditioned, exfoliated, and moisturized, the works. I was ready for this new wondrous affair with sleep.

10:00pm: still awake, and reading in bed.

11:00pm: still awake, but waiting for my newly found love to kiss my eyelids.

12:00am: really wanting to sleep.

1:00am: I realized in the morning I would feel better. The sad thing, my love affair was so short lived. Damn.


6:00am. Awake with Dash the Farmer, only to argue about the basket of trains and track in my possesion.

By 9:00am we were at the city park, digging buckets of recycled tire, throwing rocks in the lake, scaring little minnows, watching turtles, sweating in the balmy 100 degree temperatures, and walking through the trails deep in the Forrest.

I am feeling better, for now anyway.

However, I have brewed a pitcher of Tension Tamer Tea, on advice of Tammi. I am gonna have 2 large glasses iced after dinner.

This love affair with sleep, cannot be over.

No comments: